Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

CHECK out this POST and WIN 1000000 US DOLLARS !!

Moosie

Grand poopa
YAH RIGHT !!! BLAH BLAH BLAH ... dah dah dah.... DEEEE DEEE DEEEE... SILLY ME.. NOt sleeping... DAHH DAHH DAHHh .. humm humm hummm....MAybe I should be writing a song... Or making up a Story .

WE are the Chamion... no one can Beat us Cuz We are the Champion...... Of the WORLD !!!!!

Now tell me you didn't just have that song in your head ?!?! HUH ? WHAT was that ... TELl me something I didn't know.. I'm rubber , You;re glue... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAAhhhh.. ETC. Etc...

I wonder what time it is In JApan Right now ?
I wonder how much wood a Wood chuick can Actually chuck ? HUmmm I do. How does a wood chuck chuck wood ? Is Chucking like Throwing ? I remember as a kid I used to get wood... HEHE , I said , 'GET WOOD"
smile.gif

BUUUahahahahahaaha.....

LAAA DEE LAAAHhhh DEEE LAAA la la !!! Ahhh thats a good tune.. Every body now !!! LAAA DEE LAAAHhhh DEEE LAAA la la !!! LAAA DEE LAAAHhhh DEEE LAAA la la !!!

See, I knew You'd like it !!!!

Well, I either need some Sleep or need to start Drinkin' .. .IT's THE GREEN PILL YOU IDIOT !!! tAKE THE GREEN PILL !! NOT THE RED ONES !!!! ahHH THE VOICES IN MY HEAD !!!!

... whhhOOOO I feel better now, thanx !!

From Moosies post, I think it is obvious that he has not been wearing his helmet while riding the short bus.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm a little TEA CUP, Short and Stout, Here is my Handle .. GERE is my GUN !!! RAT-A TAT -TAT !!
biggrin.gif

Moosie, tell me who shuts the door on the bus when there is no one left on, and the bus driver gets off of work. I have always wondered that, because I have never seen a bus parked there with the door open!!

Where the hell are all of you when I'm up at O'dark hundred hours? No one around when it's Ol' Danr lookin' for comradship... but let ol' Moosnutz be lookin' and you dips come out of the woodwork.....

I guess I know who owns this board....

WAHHHHHH!

Bill, you like that ass, do ya? I can arrange something for you......

Oscar, Call 280,,,He'll come help you get to sleep.

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-29-2003 07:25: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back