Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Change date for hog hunt?

Calif. Hunter

Since 1-pointer can't make it, we could change the date of the hunt and maybe Moosie could make it? T-Bone said he could do it June 7-9 or June 21-23. Any of those dates work better? Let me know and I'll call Big Tusker and change the dates.

Well let me knw, I got the check all written out. As soon as you set the date, I'll mail it.

I was just thinking that if 1-pointer can't make it (and he was the reason for going in July rather than June), maybe Moosie could make it if we changed the date so it doesn't conflict with his anniversary. Plus, it won't be quite so hot in June. I guess we'll know in a day or two, right?

Sorry about causing a change in plans. :( Once I get this school thing licked I'll be better able to plan into the future. Again I apologize.

Any of those dates still work for me. I mailed the check this morning with the July dates on it, but that shouldn't be any big deal to change with Chopper.

I don't want to be "in charge" of choosing the date, but just want to see what works best for everyone. Personally, I would prefer the earlier hunt on June 7 - 9 since it will be cooler, the grass or grain will be green and the hogs' coats will be thicker, hopefully. "Spring" hogs seem to taste better to me. But that is just my two cents.

What do the rest of you think?

Well, I won't be shy. Choose June 7-9. The sooner the quicker... Let's do it... Do I need to send someone some money? :cool:

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back