Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Chaffetz Town Hall

Oh you don't have any sympathy for the obese 32 year old college student in the CNN article on the other thread, that is going to lose his high deductible subsidized insurance policy? You must be a bigot just like me.

I watched the first 30 minutes of it. It was almost exclusively about HR 621 and 622 up to that point. Too bad the news didn't report it that way.

I went but did not make it in the doors.

There was a large crowd of maybe 2,000 people outside that could not get inside. It was a wide variety of people from hunters, anglers, skiers, campers, crazy hippies and older conservatives. This was a unique time where everyone seemed to be on the same page and was on the keep it public team.

It was actually cool to witness.

Sure there were loud mouths shouting out random chants but from the FB poll I saw and what took place the public lands issue was the 2nd most popular topic.

He responded to KSL news the day after alleging that the Democratic party brought people in from out of state to cause all the noise and bring the emotions out at the meeting. I think he's clueless.

We met people from all over Utah that are frankly just tired of his song and dance.

Social media helped kill HR 621 and hopefully it will do the same with HR 622.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back