Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

CFP Championship Game

24-7 is not nuttin' in this era of intramural two hand touch quality defense. Makes me think of going to a baseball game and finding out you are watching slow pitch softball with four home runs per inning.

Both Alabama and Tennessee are better teams than TCU, but there was no way another SEC team was going to be in the playoff.

David
NM

24-7 is not nuttin' in this era of intramural two hand touch quality defense. Makes me think of going to a baseball game and finding out you are watching slow pitch softball with four home runs per inning.

Both Alabama and Tennessee are better teams than TCU, but there was no way another SEC team was going to be in the playoff.

David
NM
I absolutely think both would’ve beaten TCU but they both choked in games they shouldn’t have.

I gotta say, this was not expected, and is the perfect storm of UGA doing everything right, and TCU not having answers and making mistakes. I’m having a hard time accepting this, to be honest. Still feels like something should go wrong and it hasn’t yet

I absolutely think both would’ve beaten TCU but they both choked in games they shouldn’t have.
100% agree. As a long time Vol (Class of 81), Tennessee got beat by the crowd in both of their losses.

But if having the best four teams in the playoff is the point (and it isn't), you might have seen GA, MI, AL, and TN in there. But my bias is showing....

David
NM

As a Michigan alum, part of me can’t help but think Michigan would’ve put a better show than this but then part thinks even if we got beat half as bad, that’s still pretty bad so maybe we avoided a national embarrassment!

Oofta that was a tough one for TCU those boys should be damn proud of their season though....

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back