Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Cerakote color pattern suggestions for rifle stock

Not sure of the exact color name...but mine matches the "Khaki" color in McMillan's desert transition color scheme. Desert transition = tan, khaki, brown.

Attachments

• IMG_3847.jpeg
    IMG_3847.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 14
Thanks. I was leaning toward dark gray, but love OD green as well. I am hoping I can add one more color without too much cost. Three colors on the stock literally doubles the price. I am also taking another rifle in and don't want them to be the same colors.
I’d also put my vote in for the OD green. Just a sharp combo

Not sure of the exact color name...but mine matches the "Khaki" color in McMillan's desert transition color scheme. Desert transition = tan, khaki, brown.
That's an awesome rifle. I do love the pain scheme on it.

I’d also put my vote in for the OD green. Just a sharp combo
I told them to use OD Green as the base on the hunting rifle. I think he is adding in brown and black. He said he was going with a tactical look on my American Predator in the Magpul Hunter stock. I also said I wanted Sig Bronze as a base. He said he wanted to make a new color up for me. I told him to have at it.

I told them to use OD Green as the base on the hunting rifle. I think he is adding in brown and black. He said he was going with a tactical look on my American Predator in the Magpul Hunter stock. I also said I wanted Sig Bronze as a base. He said he wanted to make a new color up for me. I told him to have at it.
Should look good! Looking forward to the after photos

I actually like the green stock with tan Ceracoat barrel & receiver that came from the factory on my Weatherby Mark V.
It's a Weathermark LT in 7mm WBY.

Want to get just the rings Ceracoated to match the barrel.

With the bolt being black I'm ok with the scope being black.

Attachments

• 20221023_132634.jpg
    20221023_132634.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 16
I actually like the green stock with tan Ceracoat barrel & receiver that came from the factory on my Weatherby Mark V.
It's a Weathermark LT in 7mm WBY.

Want to get just the rings Ceracoated to match the barrel.

With the bolt being black I'm ok with the scope being black.
I did a rifle with a green barrel and tan stock. Good color combo.20220423_192656.jpg

Back