Cerakote color pattern suggestions for rifle stock

Not sure of the exact color name...but mine matches the "Khaki" color in McMillan's desert transition color scheme. Desert transition = tan, khaki, brown.

Attachments

• IMG_3847.jpeg
    IMG_3847.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 14
Thanks. I was leaning toward dark gray, but love OD green as well. I am hoping I can add one more color without too much cost. Three colors on the stock literally doubles the price. I am also taking another rifle in and don't want them to be the same colors.
I’d also put my vote in for the OD green. Just a sharp combo

Not sure of the exact color name...but mine matches the "Khaki" color in McMillan's desert transition color scheme. Desert transition = tan, khaki, brown.
That's an awesome rifle. I do love the pain scheme on it.

I’d also put my vote in for the OD green. Just a sharp combo
I told them to use OD Green as the base on the hunting rifle. I think he is adding in brown and black. He said he was going with a tactical look on my American Predator in the Magpul Hunter stock. I also said I wanted Sig Bronze as a base. He said he wanted to make a new color up for me. I told him to have at it.

I told them to use OD Green as the base on the hunting rifle. I think he is adding in brown and black. He said he was going with a tactical look on my American Predator in the Magpul Hunter stock. I also said I wanted Sig Bronze as a base. He said he wanted to make a new color up for me. I told him to have at it.
Should look good! Looking forward to the after photos

I actually like the green stock with tan Ceracoat barrel & receiver that came from the factory on my Weatherby Mark V.
It's a Weathermark LT in 7mm WBY.

Want to get just the rings Ceracoated to match the barrel.

With the bolt being black I'm ok with the scope being black.

Attachments

• 20221023_132634.jpg
    20221023_132634.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 16
I actually like the green stock with tan Ceracoat barrel & receiver that came from the factory on my Weatherby Mark V.
It's a Weathermark LT in 7mm WBY.

Want to get just the rings Ceracoated to match the barrel.

With the bolt being black I'm ok with the scope being black.
I did a rifle with a green barrel and tan stock. Good color combo.20220423_192656.jpg

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back