Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Central WY Game processer

pablodiablo

Good morning all, Does anyone have any experience, positive or negative, with wild game processors in central or eastern WY? I dont want to get ahead of myself but would like to have a plan in place if I have meat to process.

Hopefully everyone is busy hunting or scouting, but if you see this and have any thoughts, I'd be very thankful to you. Have a Great day everyone!

Thanks so much...this is awesome info. And right on the way home. Have a great hunting season...I am in SE WI, somewhere across the lake from you.

I'm assuming you are taking I-90 back home. C&A Meats in Sundance, WY is a top notch outfit. They can also turn your meat around in 1 day for an extra fee. We used them last year on 2 antelope. Dropped them off and went gambling in Deadwood. Headed home the next day.

Thanks so much...this is awesome info. And right on the way home. Have a great hunting season...I am in SE WI, somewhere across the lake from you.

They also made snack sticks for us. If you go there make sure you try them, they were pretty good.

There was no extra fee, but we had it all in burger and sticks. We boned it out and cubed for them before dropping the elk off.

I'm assuming you are taking I-90 back home. C&A Meats in Sundance, WY is a top notch outfit. They can also turn your meat around in 1 day for an extra fee. We used them last year on 2 antelope. Dropped them off and went gambling in Deadwood. Headed home the next day.
Thanks for that advice. I really appreciate it and another good spot, right on my ride home. thanks a lot!

The only game processor I have any experience with is Toms in Douglas. I was very impressed, quick turnaround and happy employees. I know that they can fill up quickly though.
I’ve also heard good things about Pats and Dans in Casper.

Dan's Meat Processing in Casper 307-235-3157. You can't go wrong with here, but call ahead and make sure they have room.

Deer and goats are $100-125, elk is $200-300. extra $ for quick turn around. most places usually offer a meat swap for around $140. you dont get your meat, but you get an average weight return of a verity of cuts and sausage and sticks..... Prices are high out here.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back