Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Cedar siding sucks

Nice job Erik...am a stone & stucco man vocationally but really admire the warmth & texture of wood's aesthetics.

I like Hardie Plank siding. It is a cement fiber board and paint will last on it for many, many years before you need to repaint it. It is also a very good insulator.

Cedar does look nice, though....when it's done right. Nice siding Erik.

Ever notice how between you, the idiot who did your roof, and the "douch"(sp) bag who put the cheap stain/paint on, there has never been anybody with 1/2 a brain working on your house?

Jose- I think your a complete ass, but thanks for the laugh. That was the funniest thing I've read all day.

It must be cold in Hell today.....

Every time I have lunch with canoe he tells me what an Idiot Jose is. I would only think a OCmpliment would come from him if hell froze over ;)

"Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseCuervo
Ever notice how between you, the idiot who did your roof, and the "douch"(sp) bag who put the cheap stain/paint on, there has never been anybody with 1/2 a brain working on your house? "
Damn, someone quoted the Troll so i was able to read his babble.
Well, lets see, 1/2 a brain? Well the roofer shot himself in the head with a shotgun so i bet he had half a brain or less all said and done, but probably more than you

Like Curly said that Hardie plank is great stuff, if you have to use timber then expect to have to spend time every year {huntin time LOL} keeping it looking good, I had to back in N.Z., my house here in Aussie land is steel from top to bottom, steel framed, and the roof and walls are a colour stained Steel Zinc product that resists fading and just needs cleaning with the water blaster once a year.

Cheers

"my house here in Aussie land is steel from top to bottom, steel framed, and the roof and walls are a colour stained Steel Zinc product that resists fading and just needs cleaning with the water blaster once a year."

They have trailers in Aussie land? Kiwi, you must be a southern hemisphere redneck. :D

It must be cold in Hell today.....

Every time I have lunch with canoe he tells me what an Idiot Jose is. I would only think a OCmpliment would come from him if hell froze over ;)

It's crazy isn't it? I never thought it would happen, but I did get a good chuckle so I thought I would give credit where due. No one is more shocked than I am...

Jose- I think your a complete ass, but thanks for the laugh. That was the funniest thing I've read all day.

You are far too kind. I am nowhere near "complete". I am still a work in progress as sometimes I do something nice for people.

Have Moosie buy us lunch, and you can see that I still have room to improve on being an ass.

Back