Cda boone and crockett scorers

b0nes

Has anyone ever used any of the b&c scorers from the list in the cda area in idaho?

No. You can't post something like this without a picture either! ��

I was going to score both but since it will be 40 bucks a piece i probably will just have the right one scored. Buck on the left was a 2012 buck(first muley ever), buck on the right was 2015 buck (second muley ever). Left hand buck ive scored multiple times always between 165 and 163, right hand buck ive scored 3 times 185 and change all the way down to 182 gross. The right buck wont make book but i just want to know the official score.

result.jpg

There is no charge for having your deer scored it is a free service the $40.00 fee is to enter your deer in the book if it qualifies.

Good to know, i was wondering about that, on the b and c website it just said 40 dollars and I wasnt sure if that was for the scorers time or for an entry. Thank you

Yes - they score for free. When I've done it the total scores have always been within 2 inches. Oddly very few of my measurements match the pros but we always seem to end with about the same totals.

Those are two solid bucks. You've got a good start on mule deer!

Thank you for sharing and good luck in 2016.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back