Cattle rules wildlife

Shed God

I just wondering why blm forest service fwp catter to cattle ranches. I know most mt cattle and people in power have a $ in that industry. But what is best for the wildlife. My opinion is no cattle on public land. No more livestock on public land. Manage the wildlife for the public. Just want some opion's on this. Block management and wildlife management is all rigged to benefit landowners. Seems like mt last 20 yrs going in bad direction.

I just wondering why blm forest service fwp catter to cattle ranches. I know most mt cattle and people in power have a $ in that industry. But what is best for the wildlife. My opinion is no cattle on public land. No more livestock on public land. Manage the wildlife for the public. Just want some opion's on this. Block management and wildlife management is all rigged to benefit landowners. Seems like mt last 20 yrs going in bad direction.
Another BHA guy?

Idk what bha is. Worked for blm for 10 yrs. Born and raised mt. Lived here my whole life. Hunted shed hunted my whole life

giphy.gif

Attachments

• A1DC686B-4A3A-49C5-9677-DF658881F99D.jpeg
    A1DC686B-4A3A-49C5-9677-DF658881F99D.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 14
Sorry about your low IQ. 🥺

I understand the economics of cattle grazing. I worked for the blm for 10 yrs. Was just curious about some people's opinions of it.

I have cattle on my land. I have elk on my land. Last year a I shot my elk as my cows watched it. Probably had elk watch me butcher my cow.

Have lots of pics with them together on my cameras. Wat to mach hub bub about this.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back