Yeti GOBOX Collection

CATHUNT MT

B

bcat

Jason-I dont have a picture of "SCOOP" in my photopoint album. This is his full brother "TRACKS", that I owned for ten years before a lion ate his lunch last winter. This was one of the best dogs I ever had. Scoop is of the same caliber. I just got scoop a year a go, from a friend that was getting out of the business and knew I had lost the full brother to his dog. SCOOP, was in on the University of Wyomings lion study , and was in on probably 40 or so lions, on that venture alone. I sold a black and tan female to the university out of my first lion dog (COON DOG
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
) for 1500 bucks when she was two years old. That female we sold to the UW was also out of the "NINJA" linage, my first black and tan feamle, that I got my first lions with. The female you are interested in is a grandaugter of the "NINJA" dog. Scoop is 11 years old but isnt slowing yet. I wouldnt say he would last 4 or five more years but he is going strong as of now. He wintered good, but ya have to pay attention to your cookies!!!! JUst ask Thumper about that!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

Boykin's Hunting Homepage
HuntAndLodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

View

Jason, the last picture didnt turn out but heres another one. No she didnt change her mind Jason. She wants money for the dog and dont want to trade her dog for my sons lion mount!!!! She might if it were her lion!!!! She want to buy a bull and I doubt the bull owner woul;d trade a lion mount for the bull!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

Boykin's Hunting Homepage
HuntAndLodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

Although I did get to see scoop try to sight trail a old track, I can tell from the way he works, that he is still a finished hound of high quality and not just a older hound to break pups with.

His only down fall is he is a theif! If he can get into the truck or a cooler consider your lunch as good as gone! We let a few too many hounds out for a run after they had been riding in the box for most of the day and Ace tried to bite off more than he could chew by bowing up at Big red moose dog! Needless to say, all hell broke loose and while I was trying to get moose off of ACE's throat, Scoop hops in the truck and starts in on the cookies!
smile.gif
Never mind the fight he saw his chance and raided the cooler!
I threw him outb and went on after pulling the two hounds apart. I look up and I be damn, old scoop is back in the truck again eating away!
A good grab, drag across the seat and body slam to the ground did not phase him as he wanted back in the damn cookies! Needless to say he was nice enough to save me and cuz a few for the trip home! Good cow pie cookies are worth their weight in gold. (Just have to rub off a bit of the slobber
smile.gif
)
I know it sounds like a bad situation,when two hounds spent up in the box decide to go after it, but it was funnier than hell after it was over!
Scoop, cat slayer extrodinair and the ice chest raider!
smile.gif

------------------
sneaky.gif

IF YA CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG DAWGS, KEEP YOUR ARSE ON THE PORCH

http://www.geocities.com/thumper_67.geo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back