Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Catch Colt Series

Lostagain

Here is the topic board for ALL those posts that have nothing to do with the topic they were originally posted in. I will copy/paste to here, this is the first.....

Ithaca 37
Member # 366
posted 04-23-2003 13:25                        
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MD4M, How many times do I have to ask you not to lie about me? "To that all one needs to do is read anything Ithaca post's." I have nothing at all against non welfare ranchers. They're on their own land. Most of them are real good stewards of their own land---probably great.

Here's where you admitted you are a liar in the "Judge is Tired" topic.

""Ithaca,I ran into one of your buddies that was out collection signiture I told him I was going to sign, but I know this (Ithaca)guy and he knows everything and he told me not to sign it because it was a load of crap The guy about fell over and said (Ithaca) told you that? I just said yep and walked away." 04-15-2003 08:31

Anyone who would brag about telling a lie is a real lowlife!
--------------------

"Any hunter or angler who is not an environmentalist...is a damned fool." Conservation writer Ted Williams

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back