Can I vent??

Gent's the name originated from out of Detroit City! It seems and engineer one day was trucking through Wyoming and saw these animals running like the Ghost Herd in the sky. He turned his head and asked what do you people call those animals. The guy wearing the 10 gallon hat just said plan old antelopes! He thought a minute and said "Man they move faster than a GTO Pontiac! So Pontiac's being known as a "Goat"
(actually Speed Goat) Well it didn't take long for some of the local cowboys to catch on. I never minded somebody calling my GTO a
Speed Goat(11.17 Bristoll Tenn 1967), hell I knew it was fast and new that is was what they were refering to in the first place SPEED. I could see however that the wording might upset a professor of a Zoology class perhaps. Same as "Grizz" verses grizzly bear or "Tusker" verses elephant. It is just my humble obsevation people.

two Ways of doing that Duster.. type your stuff in Word then do a spell check and Cut/Paste. Or After you're done typing, press the Spell check just right of the Submit Reply button..... You shud no bi reeding mi posts thet I Do'nt youse SPEL Chek
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members