Can I still post?

GRAYBEARD

OK I'm not new. I joined a couple of years ago after finding Randy's show on Amazon. When I joined I tried to use the name Graybeard but it was already taken so I used a different name. Then a while back there was a thread that talked about the good old days when Moosie owned this forum and I realized that the Graybeard who was already on here was me. I tried to log on as GRAYBEARD but couldn't remember the password I used 20 years ago and I couldn't reset it because I still don't remember the email address I used. Then yesterday afternoon I was sitting in the lawn chair enjoying the springtime sunshine and out of the blue I remembered the simplistic password I was using back in the day. So I tried it. Now I seem to have two profiles.

Post worked, password found. :)

Randy or Cornell may need to conduct an independent analysis to ensure you're not a Russian cold war spy sent to sell us items for "too good to be true" prices however...

Welcome back! :)

Yeah, given recent events, you probably don’t want to be advertising the fact that you have a “simple password”. See:

Welcome back!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back