Camo vs Solids

A plaid shirt or coat is about as much camo as i wear nowadays. Havent noticed a difference.

On a bet, one day I wore a glaringly flamboyant Hawaiian shirt during bow season. Backstraps wrapped in bacon B4 dusk !!

I'm indifferent as long as the prestigious emblazoned logo is recognizable.
lol. now, that , was an awesome response!

camo is ok . I sort of prefer the solids as I tend to wear them all year and not just hunting. I am not above wearing camo about town either , though. actually find all the sideways looks you get to be kind of humorous. have never had anyone try to beat me up over it , like you see in the news .but then ,I don't live in a blue state either.

Like I said before, I wear solids a lot.
But,One thing I bring that I think is more important than camo is a face mask when I am on an archery stalk. I think animals make out your human facial profile and forward facing predator eyes fairly easily. If you make eye contact with an elk and it is staring you in the face, it doesn’t seem to matter how camo you are.

I’m indifferent however when shopping for the type of material I want it’s more easily found in the camo section. If no rain is predicted I’m probably going to be in My Carhart pants. Nothing matches. Movement and scent matter more. I wear camo around town if thats all I have clean. Agree with MTGoomer about the face mask.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back