Callin all Cats

beardown

I thought you might like this little story.....During archery season one mornin I took off wih only my lite gear,well that was a mistake as I found out that just cuz it aint supposed to snow it usually does.Well not one to just call it quits I decided to rough it out.About 50 yards into hikin and taking a dump in the snow(which I really hate)I decided to puss out,so I hopped over this log right off the road and hit my cow call about six times. All of a sudden I heard some rocks move right behind me! I did'nt want to move for scarin off a bull. So I sat there listen and I could here it breathing right on my neck, problem was it eas'nt breathing it was panting! I slowly turned around and saw his long body laying down right on the other side of the log. I could'nt figure out what it was so I moved my head and all of a sudden this cat zones in on me . lifts his ass in the air and I just jumped up about ten foot in the air!Well he jumped about as high as I did and took off.Before I could get my senses back together and draw back he was gone! Luckily I just took a dump!!!!
eek.gif

I don't know you well emough to wonder if that's BS or the truth
confused.gif

I do Know that Me and Wylee had a Ground blind for Bears looking over a bait site and A bear came in through the Back Behind us.... Uhhhhh also not cool either !!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by beardown:
Absolute truth I could send you my Stained shorts if you want.
tongue.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oscar T. Williamson II
HUNT~TALK.com
PMB #321
3210 E. Chinden Blvd. Suite #115
Eagle, ID 83616

You know if they're that bad I call'em coyote ugly . Thats when you wake up and have to chew your arm off for fear of wakin them! The last one though was double coyote ugly. she was so bad after I chewed my arm off to ecscape I chewed my other one off so I could'nt drink again!!!!!
eek.gif

Maybe I'll send this story to Outdoor life, they say they pay money for stories that are true! With that in mind moosie I'll need you to send those shorts back as soon as possible!!!
eek.gif

Nothing like being stalked by a bad ol' puddy tat! That's the reason I no longer use those doe-scent wafers while hunting. On one hunt, I was walking down an old logging road toward camp at dusk and I got that feeling that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up. A sweep of the ledge above me with the flashlight picked out eye-glow. I made as much noise as I could getting down the side of the mountain so as not to be confused for lunch. Next day, amid the razzing of my fellow hunters, we climbed the ledge and looked for tracks. Yep, it was a big cat. Guys call me "catman" sometimes due to my affinity for cat encounters. Seems to be a fatal attraction.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back