PEAX Equipment

cabelas vs tenzig

skimerhorn

I'm in the market for a new turkey vest but stuck between 2. The Cabelas tater 2 is 119 and the tenzig is 124 on sale at amazon. Does anyone on here have a tenzig vest? I heard it comes with a lifetime warranty, but not sure how it is they only show a pic of the backside.

I do not have a Tenzing vest but I purchased their pack last year for late turkey/coyote hunting. Having the kick out on it was nice put other then that I can not say I was impressed. The game pouch was too small for anything other then a little jake or jenny, the material seems to rip up easy, and the magnetic latches aren't strong enough to hold the seat up. I have only tried the tater in the store and it seemed solid. Take that with a grain of salt though because a store view and an actual use view can't be compared. If you plan on doing any mount of hiking I would suggest a good pack that has a meat shelf. It will keep the weight off of your shoulders and be more comfortable. It may not have all the easy to access pouches, but with a little planning you can make do.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back