Cabelas Employee Pricing

6speed

I got a deal in the mail saying Cabelas is having an employee pricing sale. I would have to drive a couple hours to get to the store and I was curious if this "sale" is worth it. I have some stuff on my want list but I don't want to spend the time and money to get to the store and find out it's a 10% sale on clothing that doesn't fit and gear I don't need.

Anyone have any insight on this deal?

I received one about a month ago. I sent an email to Cabelas customer service about what it the employee pricing was. Their response was that every item is slightly different with some items not having much of a discount. The GPS I was interested in was 18% but the Black Friday sale put employee pricing to shame. IIRC guns were about 10% a year ago but were not offered in the last employee pricing discount.

If you contact customer service with your wish list (assuming its not too extensive), they will give you a price for each item (minus applicable tax)

I think guns and optics are like 5%. Like Mthuntr said, if you have a n item or two you are intetrested in, call C/S. I wouldn't call with a laundry list of items though

The discounts vary from 5% (most optics and guns) to 25% (Cabelas-branded clothes, etc). There are exceptions. For the most part, the highest discounts will be on Cabelas-branded items. As the other's mentioned, call if you have a specific item in mind, and often you can get a better deal with one of their coupon offers or clearance sales. You don't get the employee discount on sale items or items purchased with a coupon.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back