StopBox BOGO

BackofBeyond

Got in a conversation with a co-worker today about wanting to find something economical for locking a pistol up in my truck, yet leave it somewhat accessible in case. My oldest is old enough he’s curious and strong enough to unbuckle himself from his car seat, so I need to store my knock-around pistol better. He mentioned a deal called a StopBox that’s made in Spokane, so I went and checked out their website. Turns out they have a BOGO sale going on right now. $100 + tax/shipping gets you two locking cases that work without keys or batteries.

Mind you, I have no idea if they work or not, but I ordered a couple this afternoon. No idea how long the sale lasts but I figured I’d give ya’ll a heads up. I’ll follow up once I receive them and have some time to check them out.

And if this rubs a forum rule the wrong way, let me know. I can turn it into a silly cat joke in a heart beat.

Got in a conversation with a co-worker today about wanting to find something economical for locking a pistol up in my truck, yet leave it somewhat accessible in case. My oldest is old enough he’s curious and strong enough to unbuckle himself from his car seat, so I need to store my knock-around pistol better. He mentioned a deal called a StopBox that’s made in Spokane, so I went and checked out their website. Turns out they have a BOGO sale going on right now. $100 + tax/shipping gets you two locking cases that work without keys or batteries.

Mind you, I have no idea if they work or not, but I ordered a couple this afternoon. No idea how long the sale lasts but I figured I’d give ya’ll a heads up. I’ll follow up once I receive them and have some time to check them out.

And if this rubs a forum rule the wrong way, let me know. I can turn it into a silly cat joke in a heart beat.
I've heard good things about them. Might be tempted to take advantage of that sale myself.

Just ordered a pair myself-- one for the desk, one for the truck.

Great choice! I ordered a set about 8 months ago. I keep one on my bedside table and the other goes with me when I travel. I was tired of my biometric safe glitching. This one is lighter, takes up less space, is easier and faster for me to open... win, win, win! There is no way a child would have the dexterity to open it even if they knew the way to hold the buttons. I hope you like yours as much as I do!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back