Cabelas Code?

Rat Fink

Does anyone have any Cabelas codes they are not using that they would be willing to share with me? Looking to make a large purchase today and any amount of savings would help. Please send me the code in a PM. Thank you.

They have been pretty tight with codes lately, it seems. For the last several weeks I was ready to buy a Delorme Inreach and kept waiting for a promotion and bit the bullet when they had a 10% off and free shipping but it was just for that day.

They have stopped sending very many codes my way. I have not bought as much from them lately either.

Just got a flyer in the mail about buying at employee pricing, but it's in-store only, this weekend I think. Tossed it, too far to drive when I don't really need anything.

I only buy from Cabelas when I want to use my CC points. I can always find the item cheaper somewhere else.

I have the employee pricing card also and was waiting for a code to get 50 off a 500 purchase. As stated above this is in store only and I have one 20 minutes away so I called to find out what this will do. They tell me you will get 10 to 40 percent off depending on what you buy. If you purchase a Cabelas brand Item you will get a much larger discount.

You can ask a floor person and they will tell you your savings before you head to the register.

So if you have a store in driving distance get one of these cards and it will save you more than a code.

For my Binos that I'm buying I will be getting 95 dollars off.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back