Ca. draw reuslts online

Marv & Heelerdog, didn't get a chance to check out the 3 Res area, but gave the Tables the eyeball for a short while. TONS of browse and water EVERYWHERE. All the sage and bitterbrush have long, tender tops... great browse. Every animal I saw was in good shape. Only saw around a dozen antelope around 3/4 of a mile away. The 2 bucks I saw overlooking the herd had nice, tall horns. Couldn't tell about width. Dave

I'm about as bad as it gets when it comes to fishing, Marv. Still -I did OK. Did the catch and release thing at Rodney's streams and Blue Lake and only kept the ones that were bleeding from the gills after swallowing the lure. Caught and released only 2 rainbows on Blue Lake -the best being 12 inches. Things just weren't happening there. Caught over a dozen Browns and Redrings at Rodney's -kept 2 Browns (the best a little over 16 inches) and 1 Rainbow. Pather Martins (black body, yellow spots -silver blade) are the lure of choice with an alternate of an #8 hook, 12 inch leader, midsized splitshot with worms. The mosquitos and other bugs chewed on me pretty good -I'm all swollen and bumpy. Never seen so many insect critters up there ever -must be from all the rain.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back