Yeti GOBOX Collection

Buzz in the news: WY violence to trespassers bill dies in committee.

Thank you sir @BuzzH for potentially saving some lives in the field over nothing more than a misunderstanding and "hot heads".

I could completely see where an upset landowner comes out with a shotgun and points it at some hunters who think they are in the right crossing public land. Only bad things come from opposing forces with firearms.

No reason to turn hunting into manslaughter or homicide charges.

Thank you sir @BuzzH for potentially saving some lives in the field over nothing more than a misunderstanding and "hot heads".

I could completely see where an upset landowner comes out with a shotgun and points it at some hunters who think they are in the right crossing public land. Only bad things come from opposing forces with firearms.

No reason to turn hunting into manslaughter or homicide charges.
The testimony given by Jim Magagna with the Wyoming Livestock Association was the most troubling.

He said that he felt it was reasonable to have a landowner force a trespasser to the ground and tie their hands behind their back with a rope until law enforcement arrived.

I personally don't find that reasonable...but, it went down in flames.

Really the person to thank is @JM77 for getting the ball rolling by contacting Angus Thuermer to write the article.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back