Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Bull Elk in the mornin

Ol Bull Shooter

Took today off to spend some time with my wife an grandkids. BUT, in the mornin im goin ta find me a BIG Ol Bull an turn him into steaks an roasts!
elkgrin.gif

Good luck to you Bullshooter.

It looks like another year that I will be eating my elk tag without even going out. I can never draw my special unit, so it goes unused. Hopefully things will change next year.

Hope you get a good one.

mt, thanks buddy i could use some "Good Luck" They been killin bulls all around me! I've been on the wrong ridge every day. But not tommorow!!!
elkgrin.gif
elkgrin.gif
elkgrin.gif

BS I have a good feeling about your mojo for in the morning, I think I smell back straps sizzling on the grill. Waiting on the pics.

Thanks guys, i hope my hunch is right in the mornin. The wind blew so hard today you could barely walk in the open. And you want to talk about CRUSTY snow! Well, no more excuses. Tomorrow again!
elkgrin.gif

Alright..... I'll send you ALL my luck tomorrow !!!!! GOOD LUCK MAN !!

You know if you bought a Lucky HuntTalk.com hat You'd have that 6x6 right now
wink.gif

(PS, I typed Licky HunTalk.com hat... MAN, If I left that typo up there I'd of gotten a Rashin of Chit for that one
wink.gif

Good luck bro !!

Alright, no more dickin' around, time to put the big one down.
biggrin.gif

Best of luck and I hope to hear a successful story and see sweet pics tomorrow night.

olbullshooter,

sounds like you're part of my competition around here.

i'll be out Fri, Sat. and Sun. so i'll be looking for you AND a nice 6x6!

berto
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-25-2003 15:04: Message edited by: berto ]</font>

Well, no bulls, just more damn cows. Tomorrow i'm goin ta try another spot. Maybe theres a bull or two left there.

berto, where do you live in Mt?

olbullshooter,

i'm right here in your town. grew up, went to school, and stayed here.

caught a bad head cold since my last post so i hope it doesn't slow me down come friday!
rolleyes.gif

berto

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-26-2003 13:58: Message edited by: berto ]</font>

Good luck Wally....
e-mail me, I will have to be going to Helena in not to long, maybe we could make a meeting for a change!!!
biggrin.gif

Elkchaser, e-mail me an let me know when you will be here and we'll get together come hell or high water buddy!!

Berto, hope you feel better by friday bud. I also grew up here an never left. Hometown boys!
biggrin.gif
E-Mail me an we'll talk.

No Bull again today
frown.gif
I'm gettin tired guys
eek.gif
These fuggers are pissin me off! Thank God i Love The Hunt
smile.gif
Well got to get to bed soon, 4:00 am comes quick! I'm gonna let the air out of one tommorrow or die tryin
elkgrin.gif

Back