Bugle Magazine

jt4

Does anyone have Bugle issues from RMEF they wouldn’t mind getting rid of? I just got my first one and enjoyed it so I’m looking for more. I’m not a big fan of reading books or magazines on an iPad or computer.

jt4,
I've got quite a few my father-in-law gave me a couple years ago. They are several years old but in great shape. The wife was about to toss them but if you're willing to pay shipping I'm happy to send them to you. I'll check on date range and just how many I have when I get home and let you know.

jt4,
I've got quite a few my father-in-law gave me a couple years ago. They are several years old but in great shape. The wife was about to toss them but if you're willing to pay shipping I'm happy to send them to you. I'll check on date range and just how many I have when I get home and let you know.

Absolutely. I appreciate it! Not too concerned with age. Shoot me a PM when you get them together and we can figure it out.

Wrote you a PM. I’ve got 14 issues spanning ‘94 to ‘00. They’re all yours if you pay shipping which I can get done Thursday.

Where are you, maybe someone nearby can just drop some off. I agree, best magazine around.

The single most moving piece of poetry (at least that's what I'm calling it) was published in Bugle in 2010. I contacted HQ and have an electronic version it that I've since framed and keep in the middle of all my hunting/fishing/outdoor pics.
1588202689106.png

Sorry, total derailing tangent.

I have the last 3 or 4 years worth. If you want to pay shipping I can send them but its a little expensive.

The single most moving piece of poetry (at least that's what I'm calling it) was published in Bugle in 2010. I contacted HQ and have an electronic version it that I've since framed and keep in the middle of all my hunting/fishing/outdoor pics.

<removed picture of article>

Sorry, total derailing tangent.
I am no expert, but posting this here is probably breaking some copyright laws.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back