Bugle Enchilada Recipe

runningmt

Just finished a plate of elk enchiladas, followed the recipe in the latest copy of Bugle Magazine......absolutely delicious, I’d never worked with adobo sauce before, very good.

I enjoy trying recipes that are in conservation agency magazines and State Wildlife Agency Magazines, a few of my favorites are BHA, DU, RMEF, and Montana Outdoors. Almost all of the recipes are good, and quite a few end up in our regular rotation, where I may or may not adjust over time.

With the meat crisis going on now, glad I have a freezer full of elk, deer, and pronghorn to cook.

The rest of this Bugle magazine is excellent, I especially like the article about the 1999 sheep hunt/archeological find.

Last edited:
Its on our list to try as well! Most of her recipies on her website are top notch!

Yeah, it is divine its taste. I also used to cook it a long time ago. Now I am working as a confectioner so I am practicing at home different desserts.
Confectioner you say? Feel free to share some recipes and pics of the goods. A vast majority of us on here are sinners and "need" the extra carbs

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back