Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Buck Naked strikes again!

Doug

Let's hear some captions to go with this picture.
wink.gif

068305.JPG

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-02-2003 14:48: Message edited by: Doug ]</font>

Ha!Ha!ha! Looking at that picture, it's a good thing the buck has horns or there wouldn't be any in the picture.... How far did you have to drag that poor deer to get that picture??

cool.gif

That is the first horn Tim has had a hand on in long time.
biggrin.gif
Man, what is up with those white legs? Turn the lights out!
biggrin.gif

CAPTION:

"If someone we know, drives by; we got some explaining to do".

"The older the buck; the stiffer the horn"

.........And to think he stopped by my place at 7:30 this morning on his way home, thank god I answered the door before momma did.The upshot was; I did get to see how useful a higgins howler really is......Tim swore it provided all the volumne he needed.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-02-2003 18:13: Message edited by: BalaPlata ]</font>

Tim, congratulations on a nice buck;

You best be careful there though, your so white you glow. Hopefully you didn't get sunburned skinning it.

Take care.

"freedom rings" Tim, good thing you were hunting in the open flats there. those mesquites and greasewoods could taken a toll on that snow camo of yours...

Is that the camo you plan to use when you tell everyone about your coyote hunting techniques!!!

Nice one...and I'm talking about the deer!
biggrin.gif
What is it with AZ hunters and nudeness? While bow hunting north of PHX with Delw we drove by a guy standing near his campsite in his B-day suit!
biggrin.gif
He winked at delw...LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back