Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

BTW LawVegas...

Westy...

I hate to break this to ya but you are west way, way, west of Central ave. in Phoenix.

So, welcome to the westside land of the redneck and home to no gay. :D

Westy...

Actually, I am bi-Valley. While it cannot be gainsaid I am presently residing to the West of Central Ave., my mother (and my ancestral home) is nestled in the bosom of Tempe. I am a proud graduate of THS and ASU. So I am afraid, in the conduct of this Civil War, I must ally myself with the brilliance of the East . . . unless it looks like we are losing, then I am all West, baby!!! :D

Repent our brother.
For what you have said is Blasphemy.

This is not a civil war but a minor squirmish.

The real war has yet to be decided. We are just lobbing insults.

Westy, be careful remember what happened the last time you were throwing one ounce weights at the cars on the interstate.

I am on your side it was purely an accident. Maybe a riccochet off that PWC. :D :D

Amberjack

You actually want to be associated with a lawyer?

BTW, You know what the difference between a lawyer and a lab rat is? There are some things even lab rats won't do. Just having fun with you LawVegas, no harm intended. :D

Steve

Why yes when there is a finacial gain to be made. I just hope he has good tackle.

For AJ's eyes ONLY!!!!!

No peeking.

Okay, AJ, are we alone? Good. I am playing the role of a mole! Ha, ha, ha. I will throw out their fish (assuming by some miracle the WS's can catch any) and guarantee our victory. If necessary, I would come forward to confess they violated our non-existent rules and should be disqualified. It is all part of my master plan, so rest easy, big fella'. I've got your back. But please don't tell anybody . . . . ;)

Some of you guy's must not have noticed the lawyer is bi...I mean really....Just don't bend over in the boat to pick up a lure...LOL!!! :D :D :D

MY divided friends, mine eyes have looked upon Law 's vast array of infinate tackle. He is a mighty force to be reckoned with, for I have been blessed to see the many wonders of his endless tacke. I would humbly advise both sides to re-think their postion on Law Vegas and try to keep this valuable asset. Do not let his shady occupation cloud the mind. He has even taught me some things.

I shall be fervantly waiting the time when I may impart unto you some flavorful I ce cream, my darkened brother.

And I, likewise eagerly, await the mastication of an apropos Cold Stone Creamery concoction. BTW, thanks for not calling me loathsome, in conjunction with being darkened. ;)

??????
Speak english!!!! :D
Your with a bunch of red necks here, not woosie city latte swilling sissie's.... :D

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuckyDraw
Back