PEAX Equipment

Bryce, Buzz, and Oscar.. Killers of ELK

The Hedgehog

About a year ago while organizing gear at the trailhead in the dark, Buzz handed me a DVD of his previous year's elk hunt. Well, I cleaned my truck Saturday and found it. Put in in and watched it with my kids yesterday (who hate watching huntig TV). They loved it.

What a cool bunch of elk hunting on film! All the footage of that big bastard Buzz arrowed was unreal, especially the fighting with the other big bull and kicking it's ass and running it off.

Kid's favorite part was the spike rapping session with Oscar and Bryce.

Nice work!

The only complaint was the narration by the youngster. My 5-year old kept looking at me saying, "Who keeps saying that?!" The audio dubbing part was tough to explain to her.

Yep, it is good stuff.

BTW Bryce, weren't you going to send me a copy? ;)

WTF, I did not get a copy either??? Bryce was going to send a copy around but it never got that far I guess.

Yep, not quite "On Your Own Quality", but that sure was a treat to have the famous beat boxer Oscar on the mic. Could you tell Oscar was a little pissed that I passed on that one bull?

I thought the video needed a voice over personality so I asked my 5 year old at the time to do it. Nothing but high quality for my videos. :rolleyes:

I'll see if I can dig up some copies for you guys. I remembered I had trouble ripping some copies and they wouldn't play on some players.

Would love to see it if you can get some more made. The threads alone on those hunts were classic.

Bryce, let's not get too carried away with the mailings. I would still like to draw some day. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back