Bozeman European Mounts

mdunc8

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
3,573
Location
Not Virginia anymore!
In an attempt to expedite the purchase of a new rifle and fund a hunting trip to Alaska, I was hoping to do a handful of European mounts for folks around the Bozeman area. With antelope season right around the corner, I figured I'd plant the seed in folks' heads. I'm not an expert, but I've been happy with how mine have turned out over the years. I've done a handful for friends and they seem to be happy with the results too (or at least that's what they say to my face). If you're interested, I use Buzz's method, which he provided a few years ago in post #22 of the following thread - http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?t=244793&highlight=bury. I suppose $100 for antelope and deer, and $115 elk is a good starting point considering the going rates listed on taxidermists websites. I'll give folks I've met in person a $15 instant rebate. I don't have the space (or wife) that will allow me to store a bunch of rotting skulls, so I can guarantee you'll have it back within a week or two. Shoot me a PM if you're interest.

Mike

This message was approved by Mr. Newberg.
 

Attachments

  • 903506_10201979366942267_1581820051_o.jpg
    903506_10201979366942267_1581820051_o.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 399
  • 389438_4404894197005_1355117803_n.jpg
    389438_4404894197005_1355117803_n.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 405
  • 65709_1594214411767_3406511_n.jpg
    65709_1594214411767_3406511_n.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 403
Does the price of a European mount include a 20 minute tour of your library of Cam Hanes books?
Unfortunately I gifted the last of my special hunting collection, which included a Cam Hanes book I was unable to sell for twenty five cents at a garage sale. In fact, a member of hunt talk was kind enough to provide some insanely great hunting tips to me. To return the favor I was generous enough to anonymously provide him my signed copy along with some cassette tapes of very high value.
IMG_6544.jpegIMG_6541.jpegIMG_6540.jpegIMG_6543.jpegIMG_6542.jpeg
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,157
Messages
2,251,651
Members
39,103
Latest member
s bic
Back
Top