Bozeman area taxidermist with beetles

golfer

Just wondering if anyone has had any local taxidermist with beetles do a skull for them? What was their turn around time? Any input would be great, I have a skull I'd like to have cleaned.

Wilds in Belgrade, boils them but real nice, turnaround for me was 1 week, my son in archery was 3 days.

Wilds in Belgrade, boils them but real nice, turnaround for me was 1 week, my son in archery was 3 days.

Worst taxidermist I've ever worked with. At least he never finished my stuff so he didn't get a chance to ruin anything. Ask Critter how his wolf turned out...:(

WIld's Taxidermy, what a joke. A few yrs ago and after three of waiting on mounts I had to go the legal route to get my stuff back. Eventually got everything back but a couple skins were ruined. He comes across as a nice guy but that is where it ends.

WOW, guess we got lucky with Wilds, but all he did for us was euros

Last edited:
There is nobody more pissed off at Kelly Wild than me........that being said, I would take a Euro there anytime. I wouldn't give him ANYTHING else but dang sure does do good euros.

In fact, that sumbich should just stick to that......

Kelly Wild and clan moved in to a rural house next to me back in the early nineties.The stories I can tell,oh boy, that entire crew was REAL special.
Never forget Kelly drunk as a skunk rolling around his front yard coddling and cooing a pot belly pig.
I hope I never cross paths with him again.

Oops,got distracted from the actual topic.
I heard from a friend there is a guy doing beetles up towards the Cardwell hill.
I am still bummed that my taxi Mike Mulinix checked out way too early. Good guy and did some great work for me.

If you can't find anyone down there I'm just outside of Great Falls and I have beetles. What do you need cleaned? Depending on what it is boiling might be the worst thing you can do to the skull in terms of cleaning it.

Oops,got distracted from the actual topic.
I heard from a friend there is a guy doing beetles up towards the Cardwell hill.
I am still bummed that my taxi Mike Mulinix checked out way too early. Good guy and did some great work for me.

Ditto that. Mike did great work. The outfit on Cardwell hill is Bighorn Skulls. Had a whitetail Euro done last year and no complaints.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back