Boy Howdy another TEXAS

crouchgc

Born, Raised in Texas.
Retired 12-31-20
My first passion in upland. Nothing like watching a fine bird dog work WILD Bobwhite, Mearns, Blues, Gamble quail, Pheasant and Sharpies.
Have hunted Texas Whitetail and Mullies and Elk in Colorado. Now what to do with all this free time in up coming hunting seasons.

Born, Raised in Texas.
Retired 12-31-20
My first passion in upland. Nothing like watching a fine bird dog work WILD Bobwhite, Mearns, Blues, Gamble quail, Pheasant and Sharpies.
Have hunted Texas Whitetail and Mullies and Elk in Colorado. Now what to do with all this free time in up coming hunting seasons.
Hello from Alberta

Looking forward to some knowledge gathering from fellow enthusiasts . My main area of concern is elk hunting and center fire rifles and reloading. Lately am working on reloads for 300 wsm in my Winchester extreme SS. Love my winnys and Remingtons a close secound. Any tips would be greatly appreciated .

Thank you for all of the cordial greetings. I look forward to the stories, pictures and information from the folks on this forum. Being retired for 3 years it gives me more time to spend hunting and shooting. Reloading back in the 70s there was less info, the inter web has changed our sport greatly. I live in Alberta and see the Rocky Mountains from my house. Any info I can contribute , although limited, will be gladly given. Thanks again.

Welcome to the forum.

Worst part of retirement is "NO EXCUSES" anymore. Have to keep up your health. Have to have the finest gear. Have to hunt out of state..........you get the idea. All that time is wonderful IF you use it.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgreen
Back