Bowtech Whitetail Hunt Sweepstakes

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone who is interested in winning a whitetail hunt at the Grigsby Farm in Illinois, here is a chance. Bowtech offers a sweepstakes hunt, once each year. This year it is whitetail hunting and your choice of weapon. All expenses paid, including travel.

Use this link to enter - https://www.winawhitetailhunt.com/newberg/

Or, click on the image below. I hope a Hunt Talker wins. Sweepstakes runs until September 11th.

I entered the first week that you mentioned it which seems like 2 months ago. Definitely an awesome opportunity, yet some of the questions where kind of odd. I get that it is a sweet bow company, but since I answered rifle it made it seem like people who hunt more with a rifle for certain reasons had no idea about archery season. Most people where I am from do both, they just take off from work for rifle season more so than archery since it is a longer season (September 28th-Dec.31st here in West Virginia). I actually want to do more archery hunting, there is a lot less people in orange vests (some without since they hunt from a truck, etc.. or don't think the rule applies to them) driving all over the place with ATVs, UTVs and trucks or Jeep Wranglers that have light bars and can go up and down hills. But more importantly there is a different kind of action in the whitetail world going on while archery season is in before rifle and muzzleloader season. AKA the Rut, and other pre rut activities as well.
Good luck to all the entrants, definitely looks like a fantastic place to go and enjoy a whitetail hunt of a lifetime. I know it would be for me, since I have only really gotten to hunt around the house for the last 20+ years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back