Bowtech Revolt X

Midwestwhitetail

I have a chance to buy a used Bowtech revolt x that was purchased at the beginning of 2020. Asking price is 850 for bare bow. Does that sound fair?

I have a chance to buy a used Bowtech revolt x that was purchased at the beginning of 2020. Asking price is 850 for bare bow. Does that sound fair?
Did you end up buying it? I'm looking into ordering one and I am looking for some feedback.

I have a Revolt X that I bought in January of last year. I like it quite a bit. Easy to tune and shoots smooth. I shot it side by side with equivalent Prime, Hoyt and Elite bows. I came from a Mission bow that I shot for 4 years so it was a big step up. The cams are a little fragile in my opinion and if you have to replace one you have to replace the entire module so it's a bit expensive (don't ask me how I know!). Overall it's a great bow and I don't see any need to replace it for quite a long time.

Did you end up buying it? I'm looking into ordering one and I am looking for some feedback.
I did end up getting it and I don't regret it at all. The bow doesn't even compare to my old matthews. It's very smooth and the amount of let off is wonderful. I havent had it in the woods yet but I have shot a couple 3D tourneys and I have been very impressed.

I just bought a Revolt X a couple weeks ago. This is my first bow, so I am the definition of amateur, but I shot it along side the Revolt and Reckoning and liked it best. The guys at the bow shop said they all like the Revolt X and have had great feedback from their customers.

Back