Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Bowtec Assasin

Best thing to remember is exactly what snite66 said, if it doesn't feel like it fits you well, you won't shoot it well and you will slowly quit shooting it cuz it's no fun when you shoot like shite. It's not easy spending more, but you will probably keep the bow for 6-10 years or even more. If the difference is even $400 say between the diamond ICE and Bowtech sniper when all is said and done, thats only $40 a year over those ten years. And trust me it's worth it, IF the more expensive bow just "fits" you better.

You are better off waiting a few months and putting together some extra cash to get the bow that "fits" best than you are buying one now cuz it's what you can afford, but it will be well worth it. Everyone is different, I've shot Bowtech for about 6 years now and love them, my buddy shoots a Diamond Marquis and loves it, my cousin shoots an Alpine and another cousin shoots a Hoyt, and we all think we have the best of all the bows when we shoot together. Go to a pro shop and have him set you up some bows and shoot them, then make a decision. You will spend FAR more time shooting that bow than you do any of your rifles, so it's gotta "fit".

If a budget is what your on, like I was, I went with the PSE bow maddness XS. I believe I paid around 550 for the whole package, pins, rest quiver, peep, and stabilizer. I am very happy with the bow, it killed two deer for me thisyear. My only recomendation would be to go shoot any of the bows you can afford, and buy the one that is the most comfortable. When I shot the old Mathews Reezen, I hated it. Don't know why just did. The new Z7 I liked, just couldn't afford. Everyone will be more comfortable with one bow or another. Since you haven't shot one allready, you probably won't be leaning one way or another by brand. Good luck with your search and hunts in the future.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back