Bowling and Drive-in movie

Moosie

Grand poopa
Wifes Blog Update. http://www.lifeatthewilliamsons.blogspot.com/

The cool part was going to the drive in on a Thursday night and seeing how many people actually went. I figured 2AM was a little late for most people on a weekday (People that work I mean ;) ) We hadn't gone this year yet and I love it every year when we go. Do any of you guys still go to the Drive in ? I know it is different now with kids when we go.... But we still have a good time :p Bowling.. well, a couple times a year at best is pleanty. Especially after dropping the 16# ball on my large toe. No BUENO !! :BLEEP:

Speaking of family, took the day off yesterday as well to spend with the Family and some other friends met us there in the afternoon. Went to Roaring Springs water park. Was a fun day. Let's just say if I had girls I wouldn't let them wear what some of the Sub 18ers were wearing..... But the over mid 30's that sported parts that were Gravity challenged , Well.... that didn't suck one bit ;)

We have a drive in, went a few weeks ago and saw a double feature. Dark Knight & Get Smart. The kid loves it. The trouble is , it’s close to the local race track and the first movie, Batman was hard to hear because the sprint cars were making so much racket. There are not to many drive ins left, they are becoming a thing of the past.
I haven’t been bowling in twenty years. As for waterparks, I know what you mean . My job takes me to one weekly, lots of skin. I get free tickets, so I take the kid and some of his friends a couple of times each summer.

The passion pit or finger bowl as we called it in the day. All ours have been torn down for years. Pay at the booth for you and your gal then find a spot and let the 5 or 6 people out of the trunk.
Bowling is still a once a year event that throws down the gauntlet in our house. No holds bared full equiptment, full contact bowling challenge not for the weak of heart or sqeamish spectator. Added twist involved is 1st game closet to 100 with out going over, 2nd game who can leave the most head pins and 3rd game is most corner pins left. Anyone can bowl but can you extreme bowl?

Still take the kids ( and wife:D) to the drive in three or four times each summer. Idaho Falls has a couple left. Always a great time. Seems like the kids always fall asleep either before or early on in the second movie.......and thats OK.
Bowling......used to love it. Never been the same though, since I quit drinking. Now hardly ever do it.

Can't wait to get back home and spend time with the wife and kids. Got alot of quality time to catch up on after this year. Dam kids are growing up to fast!

I had a funny experance back in high school in my 63 chevy duce

I took my girl friend to the drive in, it was about to start, we were already starting up, windows steamed up and I get a knock on the window. Her parents on one side my parents on the other side and my aunt and uncle parked to the back. Well We decided to leave. Went to our best parking spot in town, the 4 floor of the city police parking lot. No one ever came up there. LOL

Used to go to one when we lived in NW Ohio...always was fun.

Nearest one now is 50 miles away.....:(

I took Mama to the drive in all the time before we got married.....saw parts of Mad Max and other films....then had to watch them complete when the VHS tape came outhump:cool::D:rolleyes:;)

I had a funny experance back in high school in my 63 chevy duce

I took my girl friend to the drive in, it was about to start, we were already starting up, windows steamed up and I get a knock on the window. Her parents on one side my parents on the other side and my aunt and uncle parked to the back. Well We decided to leave. Went to our best parking spot in town, the 4 floor of the city police parking lot. No one ever came up there. LOL

LMAO! Outstanding! :D

Back