Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Bow targets

cornfed

Just wondering what everybody recommended for a target.Would like one that I can shoot broadheads into.Any suggestion ,costs ect.Thanks for any replies,they are much appreciated.

I like the morrell yellow jacket for broadheads, its a good broadhead target but feild points pull like a pain, so you need something else for that. Last one I bought ran about 40 bucks.

I'll second the "Block"....will also warn that those "fix your 3d target" repair kits leave a little to be desired- got the ol' backyard bucky looking like new again last year but pulling the arrows out of the filler was a MO FO!! :BLEEP:

I like the Morrell targets much better than the "blocks". The block always leaves a film on the arrow that you end up having to scrape off.

For broadheads, I've had the best luck with the yellowjacket. If you are only shooting broadheads, the Block sucks, but it is expensive.:eek:

Morrell six shooter. I've shot the heck out of one for 2 years. It's looking rough around the centers, but still works.

I'm sure there are others out there that work as well or better.

I'll probably get a yellow jacket for broad heads and maybe one of those bag targets for field tips.T-bone is that six shooter a bag target and how much do they cost?

These are the two I have.
p024549hz03.jpg

Here is the one Tyson mentioned.
i414935sq02.jpg

I'm also shooting the Yellow Jacket, the block style one, for broadheads. Seems to work well for that, but as was stated its a real pain to pull field points out of. I use a morrell bag target for my field points. I've had it for about 5 years now and its still going strong. Its on its third cover, but still stops arrows almost as good as new. I don't think a bag target can be beat for field points and lots of shooting.

thanks for all the advice on the targets.I got the morrells bag target and it stops the arrows nicely and my nine year old daughter can go pull the arrows out of it.I'm sure the yellow jacket target will work just as good on the broadheads.Thanks everybody.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back