Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Bow Hunters

69chevey

I 'm in need of some assistance!! any body involed in prototyping,or have any knowledge of new product developement.I'll grately appreciate any kinda help!!

?????

Am I the only one who has no idea what this post is actually about?

?????

What my question is ,does anybody have some advice on getting my patent out on the market,I have delt with quite a few patent and marketing firms across the country and all they keep wanting is more money !! I have a 3-D cad drawingand built a rough prototype out of aluminum.

you could give me some money and i'll see what I can find out :hump:

I have some very limited experience with this...

You essentially have 2 options. 1 - Take it to market yourself. If you do this you better first hire a patent and intellectual property lawyer. First step is to get a patent. Make sure everyone who comes in contact with the idea (prototype manufacturers etc.) prior to then signs a confidentiality agreement. Once you have a patent, you will need to package it, market it to dealers, advertise, promote, distribute, etc. That takes a lot of dollars and time.

Or 2 -- pitch it to another archery company, convince them to buy your idea, and let them run with it. You can structure a deal where they buy you out up front, or pay you royalties based on sales. Or a combo of the two. If you patent it first, you can command a higher price. That would definitely be advisable. Or you can sell your idea pre-patent (again remember the confidentiality agreement) and let the highest bidder take it from there.

Either way, an intellectual property lawyer is your first step.

I already have recieved a patent and i have made a rough prototype.I guess i need to look for investors or a business partner . I would really like to get a few guys that actually are really into bow hunting and start a business making this thing,Anyone interested !! If so I also have drawings and have had done a marketing analysis report.

One of the very best ideas turned in a fortune that I know of is Soff-Cut.

They not only received several patents on their product design, but also a patent on early entry concrete sawing.

What you patent and how it's patented is where and how a small fortune can be turned into a huge fortune.

Back