Caribou Gear

Boomer's Hounds

Mountain Boomer

Yep, I finally got pictures of my hounds. It has only been about three months since I promised bcat I would get them...
smile.gif

This is my 4 1/2 year old running walker Squealer. She is Hoener's Action Cat bread. She is very fast and has a cold nose for a running walker.
View

This one is my 8 month old running walker Mac. He is started very well for 8 months. He is looking at Squeely as she is running buy. She got loose after I took her picture and took off.
View

This picture was taken about a hour after the other two. I had to chase my female down...
smile.gif

View

Well there is my walkers. The next two pics are of mine and dad's beagles. I tried to take some pictures while we where hunting but you couldn't see the beagles in any of them except these. I guess I am not much of a photographer...
smile.gif

View

View

You can't see my beagle very well in either one. His butt is the one to the farthest right in the second picture. In the first picture he is under the tree. If you look real hard you can see his orange collar in the first one.

Well there they are, I hope you enjoy them.
Boomer

Hey Boomer, good pictures of your hounds. Say what part Arkasas you hail from? You ever been around the old Gunners store in Jonesboro? I used to buy things there before it closed up.

Hey Boomer, good pictures of your hounds. Say what part Arkansas you hail from? You ever been around the old Gunners store in Jonesboro? I used to buy things there before it closed up.

Duster, I live in Greenbrier but, do all my hunting in Searcy county mostly. I grew up there. I have hunted, fished, and parked..
smile.gif
all over the Buffalo. Never been to Gunner's. I have only been in Jonesboro a couple of times. I have some friends that go to school at ASU.

bcat, I can post pictures, just can't take them...
biggrin.gif

BCA, Thanks for the reply. I will try to get some action photos from the pens when I get a chance to run in the daylight. Maybe one of these days I will actually kill a coyote in front of them on the outside and get pictures...
smile.gif

George, I run coyotes and deer w/ them. I run coyotes in the pens mostly. Do some outside hunting also. During deer season I will run them a couple of times a year on deer.

Hay boomer
I missed this post before don't know how.
Good looking hounds.Wish all my hounds could be that same size and build.I bet they can run day after day without running there feet of.After seeing Georges,KW's and now yours I thinking of getting some of them running walkers for a try.Good luck with them.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Tobey, I have had zero problems w/ my females feet. She has ran up to 15 hours in good conditions before. I can run her several days in a row for 6-8 hours and never have to worry about her feet or quitting. My male is just starting to run real good. He hasn't had any problems yet. They are both small walkers. If you decide to try a running walker for bear or cat you may be disappointed in them. They were not bread to tree, just run. If you wanted them for coyotes or foxes you couldn't go wrong w/ them. They will drive one! I have heard of people using them as tree dogs but, it is rare.

[This message has been edited by Mountain Boomer (edited 03-02-2001).]

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back