Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Booker’s Bourbon Whiskey

Addicting

I have a bottle of this from back in 2012. I Picked it up when I was rehabbing from Afghanistan in FT Knox. I am never going to open and drink it. I pull it out of the closet every few years and look at it then it goes back into the back of the closet. After, buying it I realized I don’t like Bourbon. I should send it to @Oak so he can add it to the sheep raffle. Or @hank4elk for the hard work on his elk waterer project. What would you do with it? This should get interesting.

6481D195-B145-4D16-91AA-A6F95D88A10E.jpeg

Last edited:
@Addicting, aren’t you hosting or organizing a Wyoming hunt for a group of veterans? Seems like sharing it with those guys would be pretty cool.

Thought about that too, I’m not a huge fan of liquor in camp. Some guys handle it fine and I’ve seen others that it brings out the ornery fighter in them. Best to just avoid it all together.

I picked up 2 empty water bottles on the trail that some bonehead left about a mile in.... does that get a nominee? I love me some bourbon!

Just kidding, but think its a great idea to auction it off. At any benefit dinner I go to the bottles usually fetch a good amount for the cause!

I have 3 of them. Best sipping whiskey you can get. Its from Knob Creek, only man proof at 130. I will opening another one this weekend at elk.deer camp.

I am giving one of mine away this weekend to a guy who looks after my property. Of course he makes his "clear" at 160 so.........

Give it to someone who will understand and enjoy it.

Auction or donation sound like great ideas! If you change your take on camp booze, I can send a bottle of eagle rare out with ya. Coworker turned me on to that a year or two back and its good for the price when you can find it! Shoot straight either way!!

Auction or donation sound like great ideas! If you change your take on camp booze, I can send a bottle of eagle rare out with ya. Coworker turned me on to that a year or two back and its good for the price when you can find it! Shoot straight either way!!
Save it for a walleye trip, need something to warm the soul on the cold mornings.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back