MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Book Cliffs Deer Hunt Question/Help

elkrchr

One of my hunting buddies recently found out that one of his relatives in UT owns enough property in Unit 10 (Book Cliffs) to get one landowner deer tag or whatever they call it in UT. Anyhow, his relative has offered to sell it to him. At this point I'm not sure whether it is a Book Cliffs North or South tag, but I will know by next week. Having never hunted UT before, I'd like to ask those on this forum knowledgeable about the Book Cliffs hunt (I believe the hunt dates are Oct. 22 thru Oct. 30th) if they would be willing to provide their opinions (good, bad or otherwise) about this hunt. Thanks in advance for your responses.

I am looking for some information on the sego canyon area of the Book Cliffs. We are putting together a trip for the spike elk hunt and the brains of our operation (buddies dad) unfortunately passed away unexpectedly. My buddy has not hunted the area in 20 years. After looking at Google Earth and another detailed map, I'm not sure he remembers where they camped or where the water sources are. Are you familiar with this area? Any intel would be appreciated. Thanks GS

I am looking for some information on the sego canyon area of the Book Cliffs. We are putting together a trip for the spike elk hunt and the brains of our operation (buddies dad) unfortunately passed away unexpectedly. My buddy has not hunted the area in 20 years. After looking at Google Earth and another detailed map, I'm not sure he remembers where they camped or where the water sources are. Are you familiar with this area? Any intel would be appreciated. Thanks GS

You might get a better response if you start a new thread.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back