Boo Hoo....Mom they're pickin' on me!

Elkgunner you said that?
damn after you change the paw claws thread to whitedeer.

if people are going to start editing posts long after the org. are posted I will make it so no one can edit post, and yes I can do that ;)

both of you guys should get your personal problems worked out between ya and get back to SI issues.

Delw

Whitedeer, I haven't been to the adult section, but if you're making posts there to criticize (or anything else) EG that's kinduv a chickenshit tactic. Why don't you just try to deal with him here, like a man, instead of sneak attacking somewhere else?

Del is there anyway we can just skip the next 495+/- responses to this thread and go straight to #500....got a feeling this is gonna be
yawn.gif
Paws Vol. II

Why Ithie old boy, I was right up front (Ummnn maybe not up front with the Ol' Gummer) but definitely in public......Inquiring minds wanted to know my fantasy, so I posted.

Why does this weakling, who can dish it out but can't take it, indulge an intermediary such as you?

"Fear not those who argue but those who dodge".

Well I think saw the post that I believe EG was talking about. If it was the one I believe it was. BFD. It made whitedeer sound so frickin gay that I started to worry about him.

So I didnt delete it or wouldnt.

Is it still there?

Some things just can't be put into this section...
Poor gunner has a fit if the SI section doesn't fit inside of his little box on what's actually right and wrong... ;)

Besides, he is the very last person here that can complain about jumping around the board pissing in others cheerios, or as Ithica said, it is pretty Chicken Shit... ;)
So play the game as you have laid the ground rules for.

What's good for the goose comes to mind.... ;)

It was good and he sure does a good job of laying out the facts to the gloom and doom crowd.. ;)

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back