Caribou Gear Tarp

Boise Work Trip Hangout spots?

Any suggestions for a spot for Super Bowl watching in the downtown area? I think 4 or 5 of us will be there just before kick-off. Bonus points for bar food and option to reserve a table with TV viewing.
Maybe the Ram on Broadway

It’s been a while, but if it’s still open Suds on Broadway, just across from the football stadium, was always a good time for sports events.

There is also Lucky Fins in downtown Boise right next to the Grove. No Hooters, Twin Peaks is as good as you'll get for those types of restaurants around Boise. I don't have a recommendation on bars to watch the game at- though almost every restaurant downtown will have a bar that you can watch the game I'd imagine.

Barbacoa is a great spot.
Whiskey Bar has a good happy hour.
Devils Den is newer, haven't been but it's on my list to check out.
Western Proper is a fun joint that feels like a big kid game room. They have ski ball, hoops, air hockey, mini bowling.
If you want to watch the superbowl, the Ram would be a good spot.

I’ve been pretty happy with meals I’ve eaten at the brickyard for a steak house. I think it’s locally owned, so that’s a plus for me, pho nouveau is a go to for lunch when we’ve got time. They’re both downtown so should be fairly easy to get to. If you want to feel like you’re eating fancy night with your grandparents I’d recommend the stagecoach on Chinden. I always feel like I’ve flashed back to 1976 when I walk in.

Any suggestions for a spot for Super Bowl watching in the downtown area? I think 4 or 5 of us will be there just before kick-off. Bonus points for bar food and option to reserve a table with TV viewing.
I’d probably try taphouse pub and eatery. Not too far from where you’re staying. Probably busy and no reservations though.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back