Boise Idaho lodging

sbhooper

Does anybody here live in Boise, Idaho? I am trying to help my kid find reasonably priced living quarters. He is out there fighting fires with Pat Rick Environmental. Any tips, phone numbers, or whatever could help find him a room, would be appreciated. I will be headed out there next Wednesday, to help him get settled in. He left at 0300 this morning to fly to Alaska to help with the Shovel Creek fire.

Who is he working for?
It's terribly tough housing market right now. And everyone has their greedy hands stretched out wide trying to rake it in.

Is this a short term or long term situation? Just for the summer, or a permanent residence?

I am going to be looking at all options, when I get out there. A small apt. would be the best option, really, but he is open to whatever gets him a stable place to hang his hat. He is suppose to be back in town Tuesday, but we will see. Bad stuff in Alaska right now. He will probably be gone a lot during the fire season, so he does not need anything too fancy. Thanks for the heads-up on the apts.
sh

Boise is a cool town, unfortunately getting bigger all the time. There are a crapton of apartments going up everywhere, none of them that I have seen are cheap. Hooper, if you're here tomorrow and would enjoy a cold one, hit me up, maybe we can get together.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back