Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Boiling skulls - new idea

Here's the tool I made from heavy wire that we use to remove brain. Put it in a cordless drill, stick it into brain through spinal channel, and spin it at fairly low rpms and it will suck most of brain tissue out. Some car wash owners get mighty pissed when they have to clean up blood and guts. Pop out the ear channels and it's usually easier to flush the brain.
I just picture half the brains ending up on my face lol. I like the ear channel comments, that’s good advice. I should have taken an pic when I was totally done with that skull. On all of them, everything is pretty easy to clean off except those little pieces on the back of the skull. Those seem to be a pain.

Brain stew is good for the soul. I'd like to hear the entire process with one jet canister.

I just picture half the brains ending up on my face lol. I like the ear channel comments, that’s good advice. I should have taken an pic when I was totally done with that skull. On all of them, everything is pretty easy to clean off except those little pieces on the back of the skull. Those seem to be a pain.
That stuff is a pain. Wire wheel brush on a bench grinder or even in a portable drill can make quick work of it. Definately want to be using that brain retreiver on low RPMs.

Back