Yeti GOBOX Collection

Boebert introduces federal legislation to counter CO wolf reintroduction

So much for defending state's rights and defying Federal overreach?
I’m all for it, unfortunately Lauren will never pass a bill that She sponsors, no one will ever work with her and that is what it takes to get bills passed, and that is of her own making. I’ve seen her speak ( I live in her district) and it’s painful when she has to answer a question that isn’t on her script. It becomes very obvious that She is not smart or knowledgeable.

I’m all for it, unfortunately Lauren will never pass a bill that She sponsors, no one will ever work with her and that is what it takes to get bills passed, and that is of her own making. I’ve seen her speak ( I live in her district) and it’s painful when she has to answer a question that isn’t on her script. It becomes very obvious that She is not smart or knowledgeable.
It’s a shame there are quite a few legislators on both sides of the isle with this problem; or rather the problem is so few decent people run for office so we are often left with picking the narcissist who says what most people in their district want to hear. One party is crazy and the other is full of idiots.

I watched the video showing her vaping...I looked like to me that the guy with her was getting lucky checking her silicone levels...does it look that way to you ?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back