Bobcat Hunting Outlawed in California

Brandon270

It probably won't come as a surprise to anyone but I had heard about this bill a while back and the governer signed it today. Between this bill and the previous one signed banning trapping, the writing is on the wall for other species and methods in the future. What's next....bears and coyotes would be my guess.

I know there have been conversations on here recently about fighting this stuff, and as you can see in the article the list of groups who fought it. This proves the point I've tried to make that we have very little power with what is decided on in this state. There's no chance to vote on these issues, they just get forced on us.

Last I heard this bill went through a while back.
Why is the Governor working, signing bills on a Saturday?

He should be out hunting. 🔥

He also signed an expansion of the Red Flag law. Now your teachers or employer and fellow workers can say you are dangerous so you cannot own a gun. Don't piss off your co workers they might get your guns taken away.

Sorry for the hijack.

Second hijack.......Gov. Newsome busy with his pen, signed into law today restricting handgun purchase to maximum of one per month.

He also signed an expansion of the Red Flag law. Now your teachers or employer and fellow workers can say you are dangerous so you cannot own a gun. Don't piss off your co workers they might get your guns taken away.

Sorry for the hijack.
If they don't know you have guns they can't take them away...
So you have to go consealed at school and at work,
There is a method to my madness! 🔥

thankfully it will soon be under water due to "climate change" ;)

it's not just California. this world is dominated by silly people.
Silly is too nice I like to refer to them as “mentally challenged potato’s”

Kalifornia has no sanity left. There are an unbelievable amount of cats in that state. The mountains between San Diego and Yuma, Arizona, are LOADED with cats. Those clueless Fxxxx work on the emotion of what some animal rights dip stick tells them. It does not affect me one way, or the other, but it is pathetic how stupid and ill-informed that people are,now. Leftists have taken over and officially destroyed game management.

I use the term" RETARDO-MANIACS"and the world is not
dominated by them it's INFESTED by them...🔥
the sad truth is , they are the minority. most people are simply to lazy to fight them, or even call them what they are. a blight on society.

In Cali Its OK to kill a fetus, but not a bobcat. I can't seem to wrap my mind around that logic.
those who can , are able to do so because they have no mind . they are merely mindless drones, or maybe the better way to put it is " usefull idiots"

In Cali Its OK to kill a fetus, but not a bobcat. I can't seem to wrap my mind around that logic.
Elkantlers, with all due respect, the error in your logic and thought process is that we actually value human life in the United States of America.

Back