Caribou Gear Tarp

Blood is pumping!!!

Speeddmn

SO not only is the day of the dammned, really.... uggg (GO VOTE PEOPLE!!!!)

But today is Montana's birthday, and my last day of work till the 21st! Packing up tonight, hitting the road in the morning for NE Montana for some good old hunting! Cant wait to see old friends and family, plus put a couple in the cooler! Even going to hit up Kenetrek for a minute to drop off some boots for work.

Weather forecasts sucks..... hot, no snow, no rain, barely any wind... it's more like fishing weather! Oh Well, I'll still have a few drinks at the VFW in Glasgow and maybe put a couple ditch parrots in the cooler as well!

Could be like me and done for the year. Argggh!

SO not only is the day of the dammned, really.... uggg (GO VOTE PEOPLE!!!!)

But today is Montana's birthday, and my last day of work till the 21st! Packing up tonight, hitting the road in the morning for NE Montana for some good old hunting! Cant wait to see old friends and family, plus put a couple in the cooler! Even going to hit up Kenetrek for a minute to drop off some boots for work.

Weather forecasts sucks..... hot, no snow, no rain, barely any wind... it's more like fishing weather! Oh Well, I'll still have a few drinks at the VFW in Glasgow and maybe put a couple ditch parrots in the cooler as well!

Back