PEAX Equipment

BLONDIE.....

Moosie

Grand poopa
I just think this is a cool colored bear !!!

HERE it is coming into the site from below :

5_19_3.sized.jpg

IS So,mething Sneaking up behind me ?!?!

5_19_4.sized.jpg

5_19_5.sized.jpg

5_19_6.sized.jpg

HERE you can SEE a nasty looking Rub on it's side... this time of year when the Weather warms up it sux for Rubs...

5_19_7.sized.jpg

5_19_8.sized.jpg

-MOOSIE

Here is me coming back into the bait site to get my STUFF and leave after watching MOM and CUB till BUTT DARK !!!

5_19_1.sized.jpg

And here's me leaving :

5_19_2.sized.jpg

Moosie isn't that small 2fastnaz.
biggrin.gif

Nice blond, looks like a possible shooter.
wink.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05-21-2003 09:45: Message edited by: Wylee ]</font>

WHAT~, I'm a small GUY.. Just what my Wife always tells me
wink.gif

YAH, we looked at the pictures last night and took a tape measured and tried to figure out the size of the bear.realised that one wasn't as Big As We thought. compaired it to me in the pictures too. We've decided to put up a big ruler for Future pictures
wink.gif

Thats not the bear I shot Ithica.. Mines in a different topic.

And we didn't have a scale on the Sites.. I was thinknig about doing that though.. MAYBE next year we'll have one installed and a LINE directing the bears to the scales before they eat 55 gallons of bread and After 55 gallons of bread
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Cool looking bear...
That rock a or a tree will hold a nice ruler they use at convience stores ... you know the ones so you can tell how tall a bad guy is LOL
Delw

I like the rulers at the C-store. I always look like I am between 5-6" and 6'-6" tall.
biggrin.gif
And since I am, they must be pretty accurate.
wink.gif

Tell ElkTurd he better hurry, as if he wants to see that bear very much, he will have look on my plant shelf...
wink.gif
I am thinking 1/2 body mount, coming out of my wall, just in front of that rub....
tongue.gif

Are these pictures printed wrong? Which side is the camera on, as you sit in your tree? Which side is the bear coming in from, the right or the left? They look like they are coming in from the right.
confused.gif

And I think I see some powdered sugar on that guy in the last two pictures
biggrin.gif
... You look like some guy of a Fox tv show.... America's Dumbest Criminals, or something similar....

And that looks like that bear has been gaining weight recently....
shhh.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05-21-2003 13:08: Message edited by: Elkgunner ]</font>

I think you're drinking too much JAP Juice. I'm not understanding everything you're saying ?!?!

I'm taking ElkShit up tonight.. Give him one chance. I did tell him that you get rights to the bear after he shoots it and Drags it out of the hills !!!
fight.gif
You two can decide. If you want me not to go Speak now or hold your piece !!!! (Just becasue I have a 10% raise on the line here.. no worries
tongue.gif
)

The Camera is on the Left side looing at the Cliff. The bears were coming in on the Left side, But this particular Blondie came in from Below. (Right side looking at the Rock.) So Between were I sit and Were you sit.

I must be America's dumbest criminals, Because I haul stuff into the this place not take from it.. (Unless you count the bear
wink.gif
)

Hell, it is 3.30 in the Morning.. I shouldn't be making much sense.....
biggrin.gif
I have a couple of Phone calls back to Boise to make, and then a run in the neighborhoods (big white guy running on empty streets at 5am, quick, call the Police....
wink.gif
)

Go for the raise..... And if you guys can't find it after he sticks it, and I have to come up and help, then he owes you 15% raise....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

And as always, my problem this Spring seems to be too much travel. I just found out I have to go to Hawaii next week, so there will be another hole in the hunting season..

Are you guys gonna check site S ?

He said he'll owe you a few trips in the boat duck/goose hunting... (But no worries, I've seen him shoot, Your bear is safe !!!!
wink.gif
(HEHE, Now the raise just got dropped
tongue.gif
)

We'll keep ya posted.... MAYBE post some pictures
hump.gif

(Not checking site "S" today)

No worries for ElkTurd, and good luck... And if he wants to go up more, that's cool.

Just think, if he shoots Blondie, then the Momma and Cub get more food, and that is why I do the bear baiting, to have fat bears for Gato to run....
frown.gif

Is that Cub as big as a Placemat?
biggrin.gif

The cub is definately this years cub, It wasn't more then a placemat.. More like A moccasin !!

Elkturd can't go up much, he was only going this year to .... "HELP ME"
wink.gif
Now I got my bear so.... I'm not really sure why he's going today
tongue.gif
Wylee is always good to go though.

I'm about spent this year for spring bear, I would help you pack one out though !!!

What do you think that place would look like in the FALL for bear ? I'm guessing they'd be a bit fatter and bigger in the fall ? I can buy a non-res Der tag and use it for a bear tag.... (Voice in the back of my head telling reminding me that my wife reads this site
wink.gif
) Uhhh never mind, I can't do it this year....
footinmouth.gif

Hmmmm, and what time were all these posts made????? Yeah Moosie, a raise, um, TRY WORKING!!!!!
biggrin.gif

The Spousal Unit does not like bear hunting, so my excuse this year was I had to help Moosie out because his other hunting partner had a kid, well, his wife did. Now that Moosie has gone and ruined the rest of my season, (a raise huh?) it will be a strech to make it out much.

Might have to help out one of Moosie's friends after he shoots one!!!
cool.gif

We will see if Mr. Bear will walk in this afternoon/evening, and then, well I have to hit it with my longbow!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

WORK ?~?~? KISS MY ASS and Give me a raise !!!

(Now I know why I work for free and my reviews are harsh
tongue.gif
)

You could be reading this but you're over at Mikes Desk Playing CARDS ya butthead !!

Elkturd posted:
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> The Spousal Unit does not like bear hunting <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Then I would say you should not take her bear hunting...
biggrin.gif

I understand the no time thing, so far this year, I have spent....hmmm....hmmm... let me see..... No time bear hunting
frown.gif
I just seem to have spent all my time carrying groceries to Moosie's bear
mad.gif

Good luck, and shoot straight...

I am doing something wrong here! I get one guy saying "Kiss my Ass" and other crying in his maitai because he HAS to go to hawaii????
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Yeah, yeah, yeah, cry me a river!

tongue.gif

Back