Yeti GOBOX Collection

Blacks Creek Cure Lumbar Pack **SOLD**

Big Bore

This is a brand new, never used lumbar pack. I bought it for an elk hunt and didn’t use it. It’s an awesome pack with tons of storage for a lumbar style pack. It also has a built in meat shelf. I’ll also thrown in the hip sacks that are add on accessories for it. I paid $350 for everything. Will sell all for $250 FTF or $265 shipped from New Braunfels.

Here is the description from their website.

READY TO PACK YOUR RACK WITHOUT BREAKING YOUR BACK
The Cure Lumbar Pack is an amazing one a of a kind. With 1200 ci of capacity (bag only), this is the only lumbar pack on the market that allows you the flexibility to unzip the bag from the suspension and load up the frame with your cargo then reattach your bag so securely, its as though it was never removed! It’s equipped with load-adjusting straps that allow you to manipulate your load from your waist to your shoulders for maximum comfort. Feel free to hunt anywhere your legs can take you with the confidence of knowing you’ll be able to bring a portion of your meat out your first trip. The meat-hauling suspension can be used without the bag attached allowing you to drop your gear once you reach your truck.

FEATURES

1200 Cubic inches
Weight: Less than 5lbs.
1000D Cordura and/or 3 layer Tricot fabric construction
R7-2 waist belt
Military grade hardware
YKK zippers
Load adjusting straps
Internal frame – removable suspension
9 pockets
Meat hauling suspension
Top & bottom compression straps
Shoulder harness w/bow/gun attachment
2 water bottle pockets6DAAA26A-B703-4F71-8C40-DABE5D993CFE.jpegDB9B79E7-3BE2-436F-930D-106B02BC02EB.jpeg

Not going to lie, that's a pretty cool day hunting pack right there. And with the meat shelf, very innovating IMO.

How does the meat hauling option work? do you have any photos showing it in meat haul mode?

Not going to lie, that's a pretty cool day hunting pack right there. And with the meat shelf, very innovating IMO.

How does the meat hauling option work? do you have any photos showing it in meat haul mode?

I don't, but if you search this on youtube, there is a good video that demonstrates it.

Back