Blackhorn 209 in stock

Does anybody have any leads on where some 209 can be purchased online that has it in stock?

@Addicting @elkantlers or anybody else that has some you want to part with or even pick up at that store, if there's still some on the shelf, I'll make it worth your time.

Also, be careful with "Hodgdon" products. The Hodgdon website says there's some scam websites out there. I found one when searching for some stuff to buy. If it is asking for zelle, venmo etc.. be cautious

I have some and will be in Pinetop, AZ after thanksgiving. When do you need it by? We had two bottles left in the shelf at Sportsman’s.

Thank you both. I didn't realize how strict the rules were for shipping on it. If I was anywhere near Boise I'd take you up on that.

Addicting, if I end up desperate enough, I may take you up on that. My hunt is late December, but I'm hoping to get everything sorted out in Nov to be ready.

Thank you both. I didn't realize how strict the rules were for shipping on it. If I was anywhere near Boise I'd take you up on that.

Addicting, if I end up desperate enough, I may take you up on that. My hunt is late December, but I'm hoping to get everything sorted out in Nov to be ready.
If your not a member of LRH forum you should join. Their reloading classifieds are very good and those guys will get you hooked up.

As for the rest of the forum, MEH. I could do without it.

Does anybody have any leads on where some 209 can be purchased online that has it in stock?

@Addicting @elkantlers or anybody else that has some you want to part with or even pick up at that store, if there's still some on the shelf, I'll make it worth your time.

Also, be careful with "Hodgdon" products. The Hodgdon website says there's some scam websites out there. I found one when searching for some stuff to buy. If it is asking for zelle, venmo etc.. be cautious
I’ve got an extra bottle that I can spare if you’ll be passing through Colorado Springs anytime soon.

I think I’ve rounded up enough stuff to get by assuming it shoots decently but what a pain. Everything is either out of stock, can’t be shipped, or it’s a zelle or Venmo only scam website.

Is this how a flat lander feels trying to figure out how to hunt elk?

Hundreds of dollars and hours of research later I think some supplies are heading my way.

Went with triple 7 magnum pellets. Still need primers. I have enough to get started but will need more.

I’ve already lost interest in being a muzzleloader hunter.

I just want to be able to buy stuff and go hunting, which I can do with my bow and my rifle. I think I’ll stick with that after this year.

Reactions: Oak
I drove 65 miles one way on Saturday for one bottle. They wouldn't let me buy more than the one. Will probably make the trip again this Saturday... I feel your pain.

I think I’ve rounded up enough stuff to get by assuming it shoots decently but what a pain. Everything is either out of stock, can’t be shipped, or it’s a zelle or Venmo only scam website.

Hundreds of dollars and hours of research later I think some supplies are heading my way.

Went with triple 7 magnum pellets. Still need primers. I have enough to get started but will need more.

I just want to be able to buy stuff and go hunting, which I can do with my bow and my rifle. I think I’ll stick with that after this year.
And then there’s flying with it 🙄

Was wondering if you could just fill some 12 gauge shells with 209 seal them and put them in a box and then pop out the primers. 🤷‍♂️

Scheels and Grafs have both had Cheddite 209 primers in stock consistently lately. Never tried them with black powder but might be worth a shot.

It is painful, but I’ll keep buying it. It’s too good not to. The ease of cleaning, ease of loading, consistent groups, and now after a number of years, full confidence in the product. Not much difference in price between a container of Blackhorn 209 and a couple boxes of rifle ammo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back